Dexter gets DB out of his Laboratory!
First Appearance: Dexter's Laboratory Pilot/Changes (1995)
Aliases: Boy Genius, Dexstar, Little Brother, Dorkster, Dex, D, Dextor, Dex-Bot, The Great and Powerful Dexter, Number 12, Action Dexter, Old Man Dexter
Height: 2'00 ft
Occupation: Student, Scientist
Affiliation: The Cartoon Cartoons
Likes: Science, Chess, Literature, School, Science-fiction, Fantasy, Video games
- Defeated a bunch of bullies in a game of dodge ball
- Survived the horrors of Dee Dee's Room
- Became very famous by just repeatedly saying "Omelette du Fromage"
- Has clashed (and sometimes team up) against his rival Mandark
- With help from Dee Dee, defeated an group of shoe gnomes
- Saved Dee Dee from the ghost of their pet fish
- Created a bunch of Major Glory Action Figures with real supers
- Partook in a Speed Racer-like soap box derby
- Spend his summercamp at an amish far
Daffy Duck tells Death Battle it's rabbit season!
First Appearance: Porky's Duck Hunt (1937)
Aliases: Duck Dodgers, Superior Duck, Stupor Duck, Daffy Dumas Duck, Daffy Horacio Tiberius Duck, Sheldon, Robin Hood, The masked avenger, Batman, Xero, Duck Twacy
Weight: 95 lbs
Occupation: Actor/Performer, Singer, Entertainer, Paranormalist, Space Hero, Wizard, Scrap Metal Mascot, Air raid warden, Janitor, owner of "Lucky Duck Super Store", Stunt double, Teacher, Door to Door Salesman, Hostess fruit pie salesman, ect
Affiliation: Looney Tunes, Toon Squad, Acme Looniversity, Quackbusters, Galactic Protectorate, The US Army, The Acme Company, United States Marine Core
Likes: Attention, Fame, Fortune, Comic Books be them super hero or horror/sci-fi, Dick Tracey, Tina Russo, Megadeth
Catch Phrase: "You're despicable!"
Bugs Bunny makes a left turn at Death Battle
First Appearance: A Wild Hare (1940)
Aliases: Wascally Wabbit, The masked terror, the masked marauder, Rabbit Hood, Super Rabbit, Rockey Rabbit, Harvey
Height: 3'3'' (4' if you include the ears)
Occupation: Actor/Performer, Singer, Entertainer, Woodland critter, Teacher, Easter Bunny, TV host, Guardian Toon Angel, ect
Affiliation: Looney Tunes, Toon Squad, Acme Looniversity
Likes: Carrots, Pizza, Lola, dressing up, reading, relaxation, solitude, Pismo Beach, and all the clams he can eat
Catch Phrase: "Eh... What's up, doc?"
- One of the greatest most well known cartoon characters of all time (Even got his own star on the Hollywood walk of fame)
- Has thwarted many foes including Elmer Fudd, Yosimite Sam, Wile E. Coyote, ect
Screw you DEATH BATTLE, Cartman is going home!
WARNING! THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS OFFENSIVE MATERIAL!
THIS IS NOT MEANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY!
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
Full Name: Eric Theodore Cartman
AKA: Ming Lee, A.W.E.S.O.M.-O 4000, Cartmanbrah, Dawg the Hall Monitor, Bulrog, Erica Cartman, The Coon, The Time Child, Rad Russian, Bad Irene, Fatty doo doo, and the Grand Wizard King
First Appearance: Jesus vs. Frosty (December 8, 1992)
First Official Appearance: Jesus vs Santa (December 1, 1995)
Height: 3' 0"
Weight: 90 lbs
Occupation: Student, Deputy, Junior Detective, Preacher, Hall Monitor, Talent Agent, Author/Writer, NASCAR driver, Song writer, Pirate, Hippie Exterminator, Wizard ect
Affiliation: South Park Elementary, South Park Cows, Finger Bang, La Resistance, Ginger Separatist Movement, the Mongolians, Crack Baby Athletic Associa
Courage the Cowardly Dog screams for Death Battle!
Courage the Cowardly Dog
First Appearance: Courage the Cowardly Dog in The chicken from outer space (What A Cartoon Show!) (1996 pilot)
Aliases: Stupid Dog
Occupation: Farm Dog
Likes: Muriel, peace and quiet, relaxation, bones, dumplings, root beer, digging , playing with toys, and chewing on old boots
Catch Phrase: "The things I do for love..."
- Has protected his home and saved his owner Muriel from numerous threats be them monsters, aliens, demons, the undead, ect
- Thwarted the evil chicken from outer space (twice)
- Has thwarted the diabolical cat "Katz" on several occasions
- Has saved the farm from vengeful spirits and curses
- Has actually helped and/or reformed some of the creatures that terrorized him
- Once help steal three of the four heads from Mount Rushmore
- Managed to thwart a brain cont
Dipper and Mabel pine for Death Battle!
WARNING FOR ANYONE WHO HASN'T SEEN THE SHOW:
MAJOR PLOT SPOILERS!!!!
As a team:
- Defeated a legion of aggressive gnomes
- Journeyed with his family to save Waddles from a Pterodactyl
- Managed to fight off Bill Cipher in Stan's mindscape
- Sung in a three part harmony with grunkle Stan which destroyed a whole horde of zombies
- Help to find, fend off, and disband the "Blind Eye Society
- Defeated Blendin in the futuristic combat games of "Globnar" and gained a "Time Wish"
- Retrieved the four elemental Gnome Gemulets and defeated the evil spirit Gremularth (Legend of the Gnome Gemulets)
- Fought through hoards of enemies in a video game version of Gravity Falls to eventually have a show down with/rematch with Rumble McSkirmish (Rumble's Revenge)
- Went on adventures t
Felix gets out his bag of tricks for Death Battle!
Felix the cat
First Appearance: Feline Follies (November 9th 1919)
Age: Unknown (More than 60 years old)
AKA: Master Tom, Fearless Felix, The Black Cat, Austin Purrs
Occupation: Cartoon Star, Mascot, Botanist, Night Watchman, Detective, Magician, Baseball player, Prince/King, Comic Shop Owner, Cafe owner, ect
Affiliation: Order of the black cats
Likes: His friends, Kitty, Attention, Fish, Fishing, Helping Others, baseball, chocolate, and traveling
- As a baby, he ventured into a haunted house along with his friend Kitty and fought his way through ghosts, pirates, and monsters in order to save their imprisoned friends
- Fought in actual wars between cats and mice, and once even helped lead what was left of the cat army to victory
- Has traveled the world and beyond, going up against pirates, monsters, robots, ghosts, aliens, and more; Often coming up victorious
Jack Skellington dances into Death Battle! UPDATE!
First Appearance: The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993)
Occupation: Pumpkin King
Affiliation: Seven Holiday World Leaders
Likes: Scaring others, discovering new things, Halloween, Christmas, and Sally
- Earned the title of pumpkin king, a title that states the bearer is the scariest creature to exist
- Has been scaring people since the 1800's
- Even Oogie Boogie, the Boogie Man himself is afraid of him: And is the reason he doesn't often leave his lair
- Has swept the very bravest off their feet
- Is known through out England and France
- Managed to hijack Christmas itself for a single night
- Rescued Santa Claus and Sally from Oogie Boogie several times
- Saved all of Halloween town from Oogie and his army of bugs
- Saved all of Halloween town again from Oogie and his army of monsters
- Defeated a giant si
TMNT (1987) show Death Battle some Turtle Power!
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles:
Names (From Left to right): Leonardo, Raphael, Michelangelo, and Donatello
Height: 5'8 (each)
Weight: 170 lbs (each)
- Have constantly defeated the likes of Shredder, Krang, Bebop, Rocksteady, and numerous other bad guys; saving April O' Neil, The City, and even the entire planet on a near daily basis
- Have saved New York city from being destroyed by the technodrome on several occasions and sent it to dimension X, the center of the earth, the artic, the bottom of the ocean, ect
- Rid New York of all crime and became renowned beloved heroes in the future
- Saved a race of aliens known as "The Turteloids" from being terrorized by outside threats (twice)
- Saved the world's priceless renaissance art masterpieces from being stolen by art collecting aliens
- Were knighted by King Arthur himself
- Went back in time and sav